There has been a church on the site since the mid 1660s, with Hungerford’s minister being one of the first two thousand non-conformist minsters in England. The present church was built in 1840 and is grade II listed. Originally a Congregationalist church Hungerford joined the URC in 1972 when the Congregationalist and Presbyterian combined to form the United reformed church.
We are situated right in the heart of
the Town Centre, Hungerford is the Heart of the North Wessex Downs an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Hungerford is a Rural Town approximately 60 miles from London.